- 11-hour Lima sightseeing and cultural tour
- With a guide, see popular Lima attractions like the Cathedral of Lima and the Convent of Santo Domingo
- Learn a bit about Peruvian history with stops at Huaca Pucllana and the Larco Museum
- Enjoy lunch by the Pacific Ocean at a Miraflores restaurant
- Sip a pisco sour at a local Lima tavern
- End your tour with Lima’s astounding water show, the Magic Water Circuit
- Round-trip hotel transport included
What You Can Expect
Next, drive through the district of San Isidro, the financial center of the city, and then on to the city’s main square, Plaza Mayor, where you’ll see the Government Palace and Lima’s town hall. Then visit two of the city’s most popular attractions, the 16th-century Cathedral of Lima and the Convent of Santo Domingo, where two saints — Martin de Porras and Rosa de Lima — lived in the 17th century and where their remains rest today.
Your sightseeing tour ends with a buffet lunch at Mangos, a seaside restaurant in Miraflores that serves regional and international dishes.
Then head with your guide to a local tavern for another Peruvian culinary treat. Enjoy a light snack of sandwiches accompanied by a pisco sour, the national cocktail made with pisco (grape brandy), lime juice, bitters and egg whites. Drink up — it’s tradition!
Finally, finish up your tour at the Magic Water Circuit, one of the largest water shows in South America. Stare in awe at the extravaganza of water displays, lasers, lights, music and images that takes place across a complex of several large fountains.
On that high note, your tour ends with drop-off at your Lima hotel.