- Barranco half-day tour with a private guide
- View colonial art at the Osma Museum in Lima
- Browse handicrafts at an artisan gallery
- See Lima’s romantic Bridge of Sighs (Puente de los Suspiros)
- Enjoy personalized attention on your private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Pass the remarkably romantic Bridge of Sights, a rustic wooden structure suspended over the river, and then continue to the Don Pedro de Osma y Pardo Museum to feast upon the artistic offerings within. Housed in a beautifully restored colonial mansion, the building boasts opulent chandeliers and sublimely sculpted gardens; observe sculptures, religious paintings, ancient pottery and Peruvian weaves as you peruse.
A very nice mostly walking tour that gives you a chance to see another nice part of Lima that you might have missed
When our tour guide got there he came in telling us the tour was in Spanish. We were under the impression all tours were in English. We had two more people that wanted to join the tour there were plenty of spots on the bus although he charged them 75/person cash. Then the tour only lasted 2 hours when it says the duration is 4. the tour guide seemed relatively knowledgeable, although left a pretty flat impression on us. I would do a different tour.