- Private tour of three art museums and galleries in Lima
- Visit the Larco Herrera Museum, the Lima Museum of Art and the Lucia de la Puente Gallery
- See art ranging from pre-Columbian pieces to contemporary works
- Enjoy expert commentary about the art and the history of Peru from your English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Entrance fees included
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop off
What You Can Expect
Next, visit the Lima Museum of Art, where you'll see a broad range of art, from ancient works to contemporary pieces. Your guide will enlighten you about the history and significance of the statues, ceramics and ceremonial objects from ancient Peruvian cultures. Then jump ahead many years as you admire more recent works by artists like Macedonio de la Torre and Fernando de Szyszlo. Grab lunch at the museum cafe or a nearby restaurant (own expense) before heading to the last museum stop of your tour.
Finally, end your art tour at Lucia de la Puente Gallery. Here, you'll move into the modern day as your guide leads you around cutting-edge contemporary exhibits that feature paintings and photography.