- Guided tour of ancient Huaca Pucllana and Huaca Huallamarca
- Learn of the 'Lima culture,' an indigenous civilization that lived in Peru from 100 A.D. to 650 A.D.
- Private tour providing a personalized experience
- Entrance fees included in price
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Climb to the top of Huaca Pucllana for a stunning view of Lima, or grab a snack at the ruin’s restaurant, which boasts amazing views of the temple from almost every seat. Constructed around 500 AD, Huaca Pucllana still undergoes excavation, with archaeologists uncovering artifacts and unearthing grave sites regularly.
At Huaca Huallamarca, an oracle center in operation for 1,200 years until the Spanish Conquest, you can dive into the rich history at the ruin’s museum. In the 1950s, dozens of well-preserved mummies were excavated, and some are now on display in the museum.
Upon completion of the tour, you’ll have a better understanding of the unknown 'Lima culture' civilization that helped shape present-day Lima.