- Guided tour of ancient Huaca Pucllana and Huaca Huallamarca
- Learn of the 'Lima culture,' an indigenous civilization that lived in Peru from 100 A.D. to 650 A.D.
- Private tour providing a personalized experience
- Entrance fees included in price
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Very good tour and tour guide.
vivi United States of ...
Lima tours had no information on us and I had to email our Voucher, then no problem. The tour is very interesting and worth doing
Guide was wonderful. Huacas were very interesting.
Great tour. Only complaint is that we had 10 people on same tour and they separated us into 3 groups and we would have preferred to be together. I told the representative the night before tour the 10 people were together even though they were booked on different dates. I confirmed all 10 people on same call. We all thought tour was great, perhaps a bit pricey for the product.
We enjoyed this tour as it was our first in Lima. Our guide, Marybel, was very informative about the Huacas and the surrounding area. We enjoyed a couple of extra places that we didn't expect, like the Kissing Park. And the driver was willing to drop us off at Larcomar where we could spend the afternoon, have lunch and walk back to our hotel.