Enjoy a relaxing day as you head into the Portuguese countryside on a Private Wine Tour to Azeitao. Visit Bacalhoa Palace and sample the local Portuguese wines at two wineries. You even have an opportunity to taste the famous Azeitao cheese at your second winery stop.
- Private wine tour from Lisbon to Azeitao
- Explore and discover the beauty of the Azeitao wine region
- Visit the gorgeous Bacalhoa Palace
- Try one of the best wines and one of the most famous cheeses in Portugal
- Chauffeured private tour ensures a more relaxing and personal experience
What You Can Expect
On this private chauffeur-guided day tour you will be able to sample a small taste of what this region has to offer.
This relaxed tour is for those who want to know how Portuguese wines are made, or those who simply enjoy indulging in a sip or two. You will visit two wineries and a historic monument, Bacalhoa Palace.
At the first winery visited, you can see the grand daughter of the unique three who survived the atomic bomb in Japan. You will visit inside the winery and admire several tiles as well.
The second winery is one of the oldest in Portugal. Here you can taste wines made with an old technique. If you wish you can also taste the famous Azeitao cheese with the wine, one of the most famous cheeses in Alentejo.