- Visit Fátima on a half-day trip from Lisbon
- See the Chapel of Apparitions, which celebrates the 1917 apparition of the Virgin Mary
- Enjoy free time to attend a mass at the Our Lady of Fátima Sanctuary
- Learn interesting facts about Fátima's importance in the Catholic world from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
With your guide, visit Our Lady of Fátima Sanctuary (Nossa Senhora de Fátima Santuario), a place of worship visited each year by more than four million pilgrims who travel to pay their respects and worship at the shrine. See the Chapel of Apparitions, the place where the Virgin Mary appeared, and see the tombstones of the two of the three shepherd kids who reported the apparition.
You’ll have free time to explore the site at your own pace, enjoy some quiet time on your own and attend mass, if you wish.
Finally, relax in your coach and admire views of the Portuguese countryside on the drive back to Lisbon.
It was everything I hoped it would be. So glad I used this tour.
First class tour. Bus picked us up and dropped us back to hotel. Tour guide and driver were excellent.
This tour is highly recommended! There are several good points I can enumerate:
1. Very convenient – pickup was prompt and directly from the hotel. Drop off was directly to the hotel as well.
2. Content – we went to Obidos, Alcobaca, Nazare, Batalha, and Fatima. This is a lot of places in one day. Our tour guide, Ana, gives remarkable information on the sites while on the bus and on the sites themselves.
3. Value for Money – for the number of sites, experience, and Portuguese history, this brings the most bang for your buck!
4. Free Time on the sites – there are some free time allocated for some sites.
A noteworthy point, if you are after visiting a specific site in detail, like in Fatima, this might not be the best tour for you. Because there is quite little time left for free roaming and exploring, you will quickly run out of time if you want to drill down into more details, or attend service, on the programmed sites.
It was excellent. The coach ride was comfortable and the guide was friendly. It was a lovely day !
Excellent I highly recommend
Our tour guide, Vanessa, was a sophisticated guide. We not only learnt the history of Fatima, we were also enriched by her knowledgeable introduction in agriculture, culture and other aspects of the region and area wherever the coach passed by.
very well done
Although it was a very long day, the guide Ana was charming and humorous and gave us information in reasonable chunks that were easy to absorb. Great trip!
our trip was complete success,i love the food the service and the people,specially the fatima trip