- Visit Fátima on a half-day trip from Lisbon
- See the Chapel of Apparitions, which celebrates the 1917 apparition of the Virgin Mary
- Enjoy free time to attend a mass at the Our Lady of Fátima Sanctuary
- Learn interesting facts about Fátima's importance in the Catholic world from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Alongside your guide, uncover the details of this lady later known as Our Lady of Fátima and visit the sanctuary dedicated to her. See the shrine where over 4 million worshipers travel every year to give homage. Then, explore the Chapel of Apparitions where the gravestones of two of the three children rest and where the Virgin Mary emerged in front of them nearly a century ago.
Afterwards, experience more of this historic Catholic site on your own and attend an optional mass. As the afternoon ends, get back on your coach bus to Lisbon and enjoy rural views until your tour ends at the departure point.
It was everything I hoped it would be. So glad I used this tour.
Noel G Ireland
First class tour. Bus picked us up and dropped us back to hotel. Tour guide and driver were excellent.
This tour is highly recommended! There are several good points I can enumerate:
1. Very convenient – pickup was prompt and directly from the hotel. Drop off was directly to the hotel as well.
2. Content – we went to Obidos, Alcobaca, Nazare, Batalha, and Fatima. This is a lot of places in one day. Our tour guide, Ana, gives remarkable information on the sites while on the bus and on the sites themselves.
3. Value for Money – for the number of sites, experience, and Portuguese history, this brings the most bang for your buck!
4. Free Time on the sites – there are some free time allocated for some sites.
A noteworthy point, if you are after visiting a specific site in detail, like in Fatima, this might not be the best tour for you. Because there is quite little time left for free roaming and exploring, you will quickly run out of time if you want to drill down into more details, or attend service, on the programmed sites.
It was excellent. The coach ride was comfortable and the guide was friendly. It was a lovely day !
Excellent I highly recommend
Our tour guide, Vanessa, was a sophisticated guide. We not only learnt the history of Fatima, we were also enriched by her knowledgeable introduction in agriculture, culture and other aspects of the region and area wherever the coach passed by.
very well done
Although it was a very long day, the guide Ana was charming and humorous and gave us information in reasonable chunks that were easy to absorb. Great trip!
our trip was complete success,i love the food the service and the people,specially the fatima trip