- Private tour of Jewish sites in Lisbon and Sintra
- Learn about Portugal’s Jewish history
- Visit the beautiful Shaare Tikva synagogue
- Enjoy photo opportunities at Rossio Square
- Local guide
- Private tour ensures a more personal experience
What You Can Expect
Warren K USA
Cristina was our guide and this was a great private walking tour. Over a span of 4.5 hours she took us to the very interesting lisbon synagogue and walked us all all across the city showing us the jewish history of Lisbon. We toured the alfama district and she pointed out details of the jewish heritage still visible on a street, on a wall or in a church. No tour book can substitute for her personal knowledge and expertise. It was well worth it for those that are want ot learn mor eabout jewish history. The only negative commentary we have is that for the price of the tour we thought the entry fee to the synagogue could have been eliminated. Otherwise we highly recomment the tour !
It was not very informative and we spent 3 hours walking single file and only about 45 mins
Actually seeing or hearing anything related to Portugese Jewish History!