- Sightsee with the Lisbon City Card and save up to 15% on entrance fees and services in Lisbon
- Choose from a 24-, 48- or 72-hour Lisbon pass and enjoy free public transport around the city for that duration
- Enjoy free entry to top Lisbon attractions like Ajuda National Palace and Jeronimos Monastery
- Receive discounted entry to selected UNESCO World Heritage Sites around the Lisbon area like Pena National Palace in Sintra
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Monastère des ...Photo by: Florence B
- Ballade dans un tramway dun ...Photo by: jm.mariage
- mermaid at cascaisPhoto by: james l
- lisbon bridge at sunsetPhoto by: james l
- on the number 28Photo by: james l
- Old Train StationPhoto by: James B
- a voirPhoto by: sonia c
- Pastéis de BelémPhoto by: Ingo v
- Castelo de São JorgePhoto by: Ingo v
- It took brave men to fly ...Photo by: Kevan
- Amazing Royal BargesPhoto by: Kevan
- Die Legende: Tram Nr. 28Photo by: Roland Roger K
- Hier et aujourd'huiPhoto by: CATHERINE M
What You Can Expect
All rides are free on public transportation including trams, buses, and regional trains to Cascais and Sintra. After activating your Lisboa city card with your first use, enjoy both free transportation and discounts of up to 30 percent off local prices.
Save on entry to the attractions below which highlight the city’s unique architecture and beauty.
• Ajuda National Palace: free entry
• Castillo São Jorge (Olisipónia exhibition about Lisbon’s history): 20% savings
• Convent of the Order of Christ in Tomar: free entry
• Discovery Monument: 30% savings
• Fado Museum: 30% savings
• Jerónimos Monastery: free entry
• Lisbon Zoo: 15% savings
• Mafra National Palace: free entry
• Monasterio de Batalha: free entry
• Monastery of Alcobaça: free entry
• Pena National Palace: 27% savings
• Queluz National Palace: free entry
Sehr gut! Oft Vergünstigungen, manchmal sogar freier Eiontritt!
It was a perfect way to get first impressions of Lisbon. Very reliable Service and João prooved to be an extremely knowledgeable and pleasant guide.
Well worth getting the Lisbon City Card.Covers all your transport needs, very easy and convenient not having to find change all the time.
The best value ever! We managed to combine the Belem Tower, the Monastery of Jeronimos, a return trip on Tram 28 in the same day! Not to mention the fact that all the public transport was included that day! All in all the best value ever and... No queues for us!!
Purchasing the three-day card was well worth the money. Between the museum discounts, bus rides, train, and metro, the card paid for itself. The metro is clean, generally on schedule, and easy to use. I would strongly recommend purchasing this card.
Excellent value for money. Would recommend getting this card if going to Lisbon.
we had a great time
this card is excellent value for money.The highlight of our trip was a visit by train from casa sodre to the pretty town of Cascais
Fantastic card, make sure you get one it's well worth it. Great for the buses, trains, trams and metro and plenty of other uses and discounts to lots of attractions - you can't use it enough! Make sure you take the train from the main train station at Rossio to Sintra to see the palaces, castle and a lovely village.