- Sightsee with the Lisbon City Card and save up to 15% on entrance fees and services in Lisbon
- Choose from a 24-, 48- or 72-hour Lisbon pass and enjoy free public transport around the city for that duration
- Enjoy free entry to top Lisbon attractions like Ajuda National Palace and Jeronimos Monastery
- Receive discounted entry to selected UNESCO World Heritage Sites around the Lisbon area like Pena National Palace in Sintra
Recent Photos of This Tour
Ballade dans un tramway dun ...Photo by: jm.mariage
mermaid at cascaisPhoto by: james l
lisbon bridge at sunsetPhoto by: james l
on the number 28Photo by: james l
Old Train StationPhoto by: James B
a voirPhoto by: sonia c
Pastéis de BelémPhoto by: Ingo v
Castelo de São JorgePhoto by: Ingo v
It took brave men to fly ...Photo by: Kevan
Amazing Royal BargesPhoto by: Kevan
Die Legende: Tram Nr. 28Photo by: Roland Roger K
Hier et aujourd'huiPhoto by: CATHERINE M
What You Can Expect
Travel on any of Lisbon’s buses, trams and elevators for free, and enjoy free transport on city trains between Lisbon and Sintra and Cascais. Your public transport ticket is valid for the same duration as your city pass, from the time of first use.
Save on Entry to Attractions in Lisbon and Surrounding Areas:
- Ajuda National Palace: free entry
- Castillo São Jorge (Olisipónia exhibition about Lisbon’s history): 20% savings
- Convent of the Order of Christ in Tomar: free entry
- Discovery Monument: 30% savings
- Fado Museum: 30% savings
- Jerónimos Monastery: free entry
- Lisbon Zoo: 15% savings
- Mafra National Palace: free entry
- Monasterio de Batalha: free entry
- Monastery of Alcobaça: free entry
- Pena National Palace: 27% savings
- Queluz National Palace: free entry
this card is excellent value for money.The highlight of our trip was a visit by train from casa sodre to the pretty town of Cascais
Fantastic card, make sure you get one it's well worth it. Great for the buses, trains, trams and metro and plenty of other uses and discounts to lots of attractions - you can't use it enough! Make sure you take the train from the main train station at Rossio to Sintra to see the palaces, castle and a lovely village.
Our hotel was right by a metro stop so transportation was easily accessible. This pass also was a deal in terms of free or discounted admission to area highlights. But be forewarned, the website stated that St. George's Castle was free admission with the card, but we actually only received a discount. Verify first what the website states is free and compare with the tourist sight's actual price.
It was really good!
Loved it. It was perfect for helping us get oriented to the city and to make full use of the metro system.
Lisbon and Sintra are world class sites for a five day break
Great value for the money, you get a book of coupons with it. The person we picked it up from at the Lisbon airport was beyond rude, as a travel agent I would not get my clients to pick up the cards there, they seemed very angry that we had booked on-line and not with them directly.
The discounts and freebies were excellent, but the transportation alone was worth the price of the ticket. We paid a cab transfer from the airport to Lisbon center 30.00, but used the train from Lisbon to the airport and the trip was covered by the Lisboa card. Many admissions were free or discounted.
This tour was amazing!
The best thing I used when I was in Lisbon. Lots of discounts and free travel. I would recommend the 48hour pass