- Sightsee with the Lisbon City Card and save up to 15% on entrance fees and services in Lisbon
- Choose from a 24-, 48- or 72-hour Lisbon pass and enjoy free public transport around the city for that duration
- Enjoy free entry to top Lisbon attractions like Ajuda National Palace and Jeronimos Monastery
- Receive discounted entry to selected UNESCO World Heritage Sites around the Lisbon area like Pena National Palace in Sintra
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Travel on any of Lisbon’s buses, trams and elevators for free, and enjoy free transport on city trains between Lisbon and Sintra and Cascais. Your public transport ticket is valid for the same duration as your city pass, from the time of first use.
Save on Entry to Attractions in Lisbon and Surrounding Areas:
- Ajuda National Palace: free entry
- Castillo São Jorge (Olisipónia exhibition about Lisbon’s history): 20% savings
- Convent of the Order of Christ in Tomar: free entry
- Discovery Monument: 30% savings
- Fado Museum: 30% savings
- Jerónimos Monastery: free entry
- Lisbon Zoo: 15% savings
- Mafra National Palace: free entry
- Monasterio de Batalha: free entry
- Monastery of Alcobaça: free entry
- Pena National Palace: 27% savings
- Queluz National Palace: free entry
The best thing I used when I was in Lisbon. Lots of discounts and free travel. I would recommend the 48hour pass
I purchased 3 x 48hr lisboa city cards for travelling around lisbon on the Trams, buses and metro , it was worth every penny, as you did not have to looking for change/ money every time you travel, it also allowed you into certain museum ,which saved so much money , we covered the cost of the ticket in 1 day !
Great value for money !!