- Photography walking tour of Lisbon's picturesque streets
- Capture this colourful blend of antique and modern, of Orient and Occident, of North and South of Mediterranean and Atlantic
- Photograph some of the city's most famous monuments
- Pick up tips for photographing buildings, people and city scenes
- Discover Lisbon special and unique atmosphere
What You Can Expect
On this Photography Walking Tour you will feel and capture this colourful blend of antique and modern, of Orient and Occident, of North and South of Mediterranean and Atlantic. Today, Lisbon is a modern capital and one of the most cosmopolitan in the whole world. There are large Asian, Easterner European, African and Latin American communities living peacefully together. This is what gives Lisbon such a special and unique atmosphere.
Your guide will be available to explain all technical aspects of photography, but will focus on giving hints to help you express your own personal interpretation of the place. The route will guide you from the sophisticated Chiado through the monumental Praça do Comercio where the city meets its ancient companion the Tagus River. Then you will continue to Alfama, an old moorish neighborhood with a medina like structure where the 'fado' (traditional Portuguese folk song) seeps from the windows. Finally you will arrive at the castle hill and enjoy the best views in the city overlooking Lisbon.