- 3-hour electric bike tour through Lisbon
- Scale Lisbon's seven hills with ease to discover the best views, such as the National Pantheon and São Vicente Monastery
- Ride from Castelo de São Jorge to Sé de Lisboa Cathedral with your expert guide
- Enjoy panoramic views of Lisbon and the Tagus River from Eduardo VII Park
- Discover Lisbon's oldest district, Alfama, and the elegant Chiado neighborhood
- Choose a morning, afternoon or night tour
What You Can Expect
Discover all the well-known sites that make Lisbon the most iconic city in Portugal. On the electric bike, you’ll be able to visit the hidden and nearly inaccessible spots that are filled with stories and legends. Explore places like Eduardo VII Park and São Miguel, and marvel at the beautiful Sé de Lisboa Cathedral. Climb up to the roof of the São Vicente Monastery for superb views of the National Pantheon, Alfama and the Tagus River.
Go to the highest spots of the city, like St George Castle (Castelo de São Jorge), with viewpoints limited only by the vastness of the horizon. Discover the richness of Lisbon's past and present and get to know this warm, lively city in a fun, convenient and exciting way – by electric bike!
Amazing tour! It covered pretty much every sight I wanted to see and the guide was extremely friendly and informative!! I HIGHLY recommend this tour.
The best experience of our life tour guide excellent very caring Nanu and Aluie very good thank you maria renato Montreal Can