- 3-hour electric bike tour through Lisbon
- Scale Lisbon's seven hills with ease to discover the best views, such as the National Pantheon and São Vicente Monastery
- Ride from Castelo de São Jorge to Sé de Lisboa Cathedral with your expert guide
- Enjoy panoramic views of Lisbon and the Tagus River from Eduardo VII Park
- Discover Lisbon's oldest district, Alfama, and the elegant Chiado neighborhood
- Choose a morning, afternoon or night tour
What You Can Expect
Discover all the well-known sites that make Lisbon the most iconic city in Portugal. On the electric bike, you’ll be able to visit the hidden and nearly inaccessible spots that are filled with stories and legends. Explore places like Eduardo VII Park and São Miguel, and marvel at the beautiful Sé de Lisboa Cathedral. Climb up to the roof of the São Vicente Monastery for superb views of the National Pantheon, Alfama and the Tagus River.
Go to the highest spots of the city, like St George Castle (Castelo de São Jorge), with viewpoints limited only by the vastness of the horizon. Discover the richness of Lisbon's past and present and get to know this warm, lively city in a fun, convenient and exciting way – by electric bike!
It was a lot of fun and our guide was a delight even when I took my nasty fall due to oil on the street, but I was ok later on, a bit bruised and he was very sweet making sure I was ok to continue the tour.
This was a spectacular way to see the heart of Lisbon. Our guide Simon provided excellent commentary and led us around without a problem. We were a bit apprehensive about biking up and down the hills of Lisbon, however, if the electric bikes make it easy 70 year ollds, anyone can make this trip.