- 3-hour electric bike tour through Lisbon
- Scale Lisbon's seven hills with ease to discover the best views, such as the National Pantheon and São Vicente Monastery
- Ride from Castelo de São Jorge to Sé de Lisboa Cathedral with your expert guide
- Enjoy panoramic views of Lisbon and the Tagus River from Eduardo VII Park
- Discover Lisbon's oldest district, Alfama, and the elegant Chiado neighborhood
- Choose a morning, afternoon or night tour
What You Can Expect
Discover all the well-known sites that make Lisbon the most iconic city in Portugal. On the electric bike, you’ll be able to visit the hidden and nearly inaccessible spots that are filled with stories and legends. Explore places like Eduardo VII Park and São Miguel, and marvel at the beautiful Sé de Lisboa Cathedral. Climb up to the roof of the São Vicente Monastery for superb views of the National Pantheon, Alfama and the Tagus River.
Go to the highest spots of the city, like St George Castle (Castelo de São Jorge), with viewpoints limited only by the vastness of the horizon. Discover the richness of Lisbon's past and present and get to know this warm, lively city in a fun, convenient and exciting way – by electric bike!
fabulous tour, exceeded expectations, Simon our guide was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. We had a great time and would definitely recommend this tour. the electric bike made the hills a lot easier to tackle. Excellent value for money.
It Was Amazing. A complete must do. Simone Was really knowledgeable and patient and adjusted to our likings. No matter what you want o do this, strongly recommend to do it the first day you arrive in the city, it makes a great difference,