When your cruise ship docks in Lisbon, head out on a shore excursion to Fatima, the religious capital of Portugal famous for and its basilica that honors the appearance of Our Lady of Fatima (another name for the Virgin Mary) in 1917. On this private tour, you’ll visit Sanctuary Square, location of the shrine, which is twice the size of St Peters Square in the Vatican – it’s quite impressive! Your luxury vehicle has a panoramic glass sunroof, allowing you to enjoy excellent views on the trip from Lisbon.
- Private Lisbon shore excursion to Fatima
- Visit the spectacular Sanctuary Square and Basilica of Our Lady of Fatima
- Experience a religious place, where thousands of pilgrims come each year
- Private tour allows for a more personalized experience
- Private, English-speaking tour guide
- Free port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
You’ll visit Sanctuary Square, where the basilica commemorates the apparition and protects the mortal remains of the three children. It overlooks the massive square and easily holds the thousands of people who gather here each year. If you’d like, you can light a candle like the pilgrims do in search of the protection of Our Lady of Fatima.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Lisbon port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Our tour guide was fantastic! She catered the private tour to our needs and desires, and even helped us with suggestions for other sites and restaurants that were excellent!