- Private Lisbon shore excursion to Sintra and Estoril
- Explore the fabulous Pena Palace in Sintra
- Drive along the picturesque Estoril Coast
- Private tour provides a more personalized experience
- Private, English-speaking tour guide
- Free port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
The town center is filled villas and shops that evoke the days when carriages rattled up and down the cobbled streets. After a stroll in the old city, you’ll make your way to Pena Palace. Its whimsical exterior boasts a profusion of styles from the 19th-century Romanticism era.
Leaving Pena Palace behind, you’ll drive to the charming town of Cascais. Go for a walk or have a cup of coffee in one of the small cafés before enjoying a beautiful drive along the Estoril Coast. As you make your way back to Lisbon along the Atlantic, you’ll pass pretty beaches and the Casino Estoril with its beautiful gardens.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Lisbon port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.