- Private Lisbon shore excursion to Sintra and Estoril
- Explore the fabulous Pena Palace in Sintra
- Drive along the picturesque Estoril Coast
- Private tour provides a more personalized experience
- Private, English-speaking tour guide
- Free port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
The town center is filled villas and shops that evoke the days when carriages rattled up and down the cobbled streets. After a stroll in the old city, you’ll make your way to Pena Palace. Its whimsical exterior boasts a profusion of styles from the 19th-century Romanticism era.
Leaving Pena Palace behind, you’ll drive to the charming town of Cascais. Go for a walk or have a cup of coffee in one of the small cafés before enjoying a beautiful drive along the Estoril Coast. As you make your way back to Lisbon along the Atlantic, you’ll pass pretty beaches and the Casino Estoril with its beautiful gardens.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Lisbon port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.