- Experience the best of Lisbon and Portugal with two best-selling tours at one discounted price
- See Lisbon's famous landmarks, including Belém Tower, the Monument to the Discoveries, the Tagus River, the Alfama quarter and the Coach Museum
- See the beautiful Sintra National Palace
- Discover the beauty of Sintra, Cascais and Colares
- Admire the Atlantic Coast on the drive along Cascais Bay and the Estoril Coast
- Enjoy a wine tasting at a local shop in Lisbon (included)
Continue along the Tagus River to Praça do Comércio, where a sculpture of King José I on a bronze horse stands tall. Learn interesting facts about Lisbon from your guide as you take in views of the Tagus River and iconic Lisbon landmarks such as Belém Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries.
Next, visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Jerónimos Monastery, as well as the Coach Museum, which houses a large collection of opulent coaches built for the aristocracy, dating back to the 17th century. (Please note: The Jerónimos Monastery and the Coach Museum are closed on Mondays; alternatively, you will visit the neoclassical Palácio Nacional da Ajuda (Ajuda Palace) or the Casa-Museu Medeiros e Almeida, which showcases an important art collection by Portuguese artist António de Medeiros e Almeida.)
Enjoy some free time for lunch (own expense) at a local restaurant or cafe, then get ready for an unforgettable afternoon trip on Portugal's beautiful coast!
Head to Sintra, where you’ll visit Sintra National Palace and have free time to explore the beautiful town on your own. Continue your tour to Colares, a cute town famous for its local wine. Enjoy a short walking tour with your guide.
Next, take in views of the Portuguese countryside from your coach on the drive to Cascais Bay and Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point in Europe, on the Estoril Coast. Enjoy a dramatic photo opportunity at Hell's Mouth cliff (Boca do Inferno), and see Guincho Beach, famous among surfers, before you return to Lisbon.