Read what other Viator.com travelers think about the Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha Day Trip. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip.
We had a great time on our tour. My daughter loves it, it was very informative and the tour guide Maria was very knowledgeable and patient as well. Its worth the price, I highly recommend this tour/trip.
We were blessed to join this tour. I was wrong with the timing and was late. The staff of Hotel Avenida Palace was so gracious to help, the tour operator especially to Ms. Mendoza for the patience. From the bottom of my heart, thank you very much for the joy to experience Fatima and the rest of Portugal
Fabulous trip spanning to diverse architecture, history and geography. Had an amazing day, ended off with a pink sunset at Fatima.
Value for money, places visited were great, lunch was super! The tour guide was engaging and knowledgeable.
Excellent tour with many sites visited. Fantastic lunch included.
Perfect, nothing to say. Starting with the in-time pick-up from the hotel. Very modern busses (clean, new) and of course the routing to Fatima. I personally did the circuit 8 times before, my wife once before. We had the chance to have as a guide the best in Lisbon (see picture) as well as a very good driver Fernando. Very lucky with the catastrophic weather of Lisbon (monday 13 October the city under water) but all 4 days in sunshine. Good fish in Nazaré but ...strange white and red wine. We fully recommend this trip. We hope to be part of it when we come back to Lisbon: in two years perhaps.
We truly enjoyed a very full day of history and exploration on this tour. Lunch was included in a delightful restaurant by the sea in Nazare. Our tour guide, Anna, was very knowledgeable and imparted useful information inherent to our visit of different sites. The tour was well paced and gave us time to explore without being rushed.
Michael and Anna
Great tour where we have learned a lot about places we have visited. Ana was great tour guide. We just did not like that she had to tell the story in three different languages which was a bit annoying.
This tour is highly recommended!!! Our tour guide, Ana, is very informative and accommodating. She spoke four languages during the tour - Portuguese, English, Spanish, and German.
These are the good points of the tour:
1. Pickup - was very convenient. Pickup was on time from the Lisbon hotel.
2. Content - we went to Obidos, Alcobaca, Nazare, Batalha, and Fatima. It was a lot of places in one day. There were also a lot of stories along the way to give context to the site, history, and the characters.
3. Fatima Factory - where religious articles can be bought is a very good stop.
4. Language - the English tour guide was very good.
5. Lunch - was served in the seaside village of Nazare - seafood was served.
6. Drop Off - drop off was also convenient and directly to the hotel.
7. Value for Money - with the sites, content, and experience you are getting with this tour - this is the best value for money you can get. Partner this up with a Lisbon City Tour, you definitely will have a very memorable Portugal experience.
Additional points to note:
1. If you are after one place and would like to spend more time in that place, like Fatima, it will be better if you took a different tour that will take you there.
2. The Fatima factory of religious articles duration is pretty brief. Again maybe because the tour packs a lot of content.
3. Not enough time to absorb and appreciate the sites - again because the tour packs a lot in a days trip.
This was a fantastic tour. Well organized and very informative. The guides were excellent.
Really good. We did not had so much time at Obidus - really nice place. Also Fátima needed more time - but we got a very full busy day and more time ould require over 12h tour. The tour guide (Helena) was fantastic.
We had a wonderful trip, the pick up at the hotel was very easy, the bus was very comfortable, and our guide was extremely pleasant and knew the history and facts of the area.
Obidos is a beautiful city with a lot of history and very picturesque.
Nazaré is a beautiful town with great ocean views, the lunch was excellent.
Batalha is a very impressive monastery with a lot of history.
Fátima is a very impressive sanctuary and moving experience, we were able to attend mass and receive Holy Communion.
The tour was excellent and I will recommend it.