- Full-day private trip to Estoril and Cascais from Lisbon
- Enjoy a scenic drive along the Atlantic coast, including free time at Guincho Beach
- See the dramatic cliffs overlooking the Atlantic Ocean at Cape Roca
- Marvel at the natural grotto Hell's Mouth on the Estoril Coast
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience, with flexibility to explore at your own pace
- Choose from four vehicles to suit your style and number of people in your party
What You Can Expect
Your private driver will chauffeur you first to the picturesque town of Cascais, where the sea meets the golden sand. See the old lighthouses that once guided fishing boats into safe harbor, and explore the 17th-century St Sebastian Chapel with its huge collection of beautiful art, Oriental china and stunning tiles. You'll also drive to Cape Roca, the westernmost point of continental Europe, where the cliffs look out over the Atlantic Ocean and provide amazing views.
Enjoy some free time for lunch (own expense) at a local restaurant, then get ready for an unforgettable afternoon trip on Portugal's beautiful Estoril Coast. Marvel at Hell's Mouth (Boca do Inferno); a wonder of Mother Nature, it’s a natural grotto created by the constant crashing of waves against the cliffs. The sight and sound of the waves breaking inside this natural cavern is a breathtaking experience.
See beautiful Guincho Beach, well known as a paradise for windsurfers and surfers. Enjoy the elegance and charm of Estoril and spend time at your leisure to go for a walk or have a cup of coffee in one of the town’s small cafes before enjoying another beautiful drive along the Estoril Coast. As you make your way back to Lisbon along the Atlantic, you’ll pass pretty beaches and the Casino Estoril with its beautiful gardens.
Great experience and tailored to suit your individual needs...So many beautiful sights to see and experiences to try...the guide was great and very knowledable with a passion for the history of Portugal...highly recommend it
Great time in Lisbon and our local tour was very friendly and professional. Highly recommended !