- Half-day or full-day cruise by sailboat along the coastline south of Lisbon
- Sail along stretches of the Estoril Coast between Lisbon and Cascais (weather permitting)
- Relax on board and sunbathe out on deck in a luxurious lounger
- Enjoy BBQ food and chilled drinks on board, if you wish
- Swim in the calm waters of the open-water sea when the boat is docked
- Upgrade to include a hotel pickup and drop-off service from central Lisbon
What You Can Expect
How far you sail along the coastline is dependent on the duration of cruise you choose. Both options finish at the start point at the 25th of April Bridge or with a hotel drop-off (if option selected).
Half-Day Tour (4 hours):
A round-trip cruise from Lisbon to Cascais takes a whole day, so the half-day tour ventures just half way. Use your time on the boat to soak up the sun out on deck while relaxing on one of the luxurious loungers, and admire the gorgeous coastline and sea stretching out around you.
After a few hours of sailing, your skipper will drop anchor in the sea so you can jump out and swim. Splash around in the clear and calm waters and hop back on board as often as you wish.
Full-Day Tour (8 hours):
Cruise all the way along the magnificent coastline to Cascais while sunning yourself out on deck and soaking up the scenery. Dock just before reaching the beach town, and then make the most of your time to swim in the open-water sea.
Alternatively, dock at Cascais’ marina for an additional cost, and enjoy some free time to head into the town; perhaps relaxing on the beach, visiting the museums or admiring the town’s sea lights. Any entrance fees and activities are at your own expense. At the prearranged time, simply return to your boat and cruise back to Lisbon.