- Half-day or full-day cruise by sailboat along the coastline south of Lisbon
- Sail along stretches of the Estoril Coast between Lisbon and Cascais (weather permitting)
- Relax on board and sunbathe out on deck in a luxurious lounger
- Enjoy BBQ food and chilled drinks on board, if you wish
- Swim in the calm waters of the open-water sea when the boat is docked
- Upgrade to include a hotel pickup and drop-off service from central Lisbon
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is an ideal activity for family or friends who want to enjoy some fun in the sun. It's also a nice to have the option to do a half- or full-day excursion.
What You Can Expect
Sail the Atlantic coastline for four or eight hours depending on your cruise selection. End your day where you started at the 25th of April Bridge or your central Lisbon hotel (if option selected).
Half-Day Tour (4 hours):
Enjoy a private cruise that’s perfect for people who don’t have the time to sail the full eight hours to Cascais and back. Cruise about halfway towards Cascais and spend time basking in the glory of the sun on your comfy lounger. For a couple of hours, marvel at views of the beautiful Estoril coast until your skipper drops anchor.
Then, leap into the refreshing Atlantic for an open water swim. Fully satiate your swimming desire as you hop on and off the boat at your leisure.
Full-Day Tour (8 hours):
Sail the full length from Lisbon to the summertime playground of Cascais. Soak up the golden rays as you gaze at breathtaking seascape views from your private sailboat. Prior to reaching the coastal town, your boat will dock and allow you plenty of time to experience blissful swimming in the Atlantic.
Or at an additional cost, disembark at the Cascais marina and spend free time exploring the beach community. Discover the historical Santa Marta lighthouse or perhaps dig your feet into the sand at one of many stunning beaches. All activities and entrance fees are at your own expense. Rendezvous with your captain at a predetermined time, grab a lounger and relax as your sailboat cruises back to Lisbon.