- Private sightseeing tour of Lisbon by convertible Beetle
- Enjoy a scenic drive along coastal streets with your private guide and family or friends
- Visit Lisbon's famous sites like Sé de Lisboa Cathedral, Castelo de São Jorge and the Tagus River
- Drive through Lisbon's diverse districts like Alfama, Baixa and Graça
- Upgrade your private tour to visit the stunning UNESCO World Heritage-listed town of Sintra
Stop at famous monuments like the Roman Catholic Sé de Lisboa Cathedral, the hilltop Castelo de São Jorge and Praça do Comércio, a square in Baixa. The city has been reconstructed several times due to destructive earthquakes, so the city shows a mix of architectural highlights in almost every building.
Upgrade to a full-day tour:
Upgrade to a full-day (8-hour) journey to include not only the best and most stunning sights of Lisbon but also the glorious city of Sintra. After your morning Lisbon sightseeing tour, travel along the Tagus River and drive through the coastal city of Estoril. Head north to Cabo da Roca - the westernmost point of Europe – enjoy your “A la carte” lunch in a very traditional Portuguese restaurant (own expense). You may taste sample local delicacies such as chorizo, cheese, pastries and some of the finest local wines
After lunch, continue into the greater Sintra area and see how craft work and nature fit perfectly together in buildings like the exotic, Arabesque Monserrate Estate and the well-preserved medieval Sintra National Palace, which both blend perfectly with the landscape. the ancient city of Sintra, a beautiful town filled with royal retreats and castles from the 8th and 9th centuries. You’ll return to Lisbon in the late afternoon.
Throughout your tour, taste local wines, liquors and traditional Lisbon cakes, for a more complete Portuguese experience!