- Lisbon's hidden highlights private tour
- See beautiful but lesser-known sights of the city with a private guide
- Visit the Lisbon zoo and be entertained by animals and the zoo's amusement park
- Wander around the stunning Estufa Fria Gardens in central Lisbon to see waterfalls, relax by the lake or visit the cactus garden
- Discover the impressive 18th-century Águas Livres Aqueduct
- Admire stunning views of Lisbon from the Cristo Rei monument in Almada
What You Can Expect
Spend a pleasant hour visiting the 120-year-old zoo, home to animals from around the world. See the sea lions being fed or watch a dolphin acrobat show, depending on the zoo's schedule, or visit the birds and reptiles at the Enchanted Forest. Then head to Animax, the zoo's amusement park, or visit the children’s farm if you’ve got little ones.
Back in your vehicle, continue to the Estufa Fria Gardens (Jardim Estufa Fria), located in Park Eduardo VII in the heart of the city. As your guide tells you about the garden’s history, go for a walk to see the variety of plants, visit the cactus garden, admire the beautiful fish pond and enjoy a peaceful moment surrounded by a lake, waterfalls and statues.
Next, take in views of central Lisbon as you head to the Water Museum (Museu da Água) to see the Águas Livres Aqueduct (Aqueduto das Águas Livres), a remarkable Portuguese feat of engineering from the 18th century. Hear interesting facts about the aqueduct and what its construction meant for Lisbon from your private guide, and enjoy panoramic views of the Alcantara Valley.
Then cross the Tagus River on your way to Almada, on the river’s southern bank. Here, see the Christ the King (Cristo Rei) monument, which stands tall with open arms, overlooking Lisbon.
Your private guide can adapt the itinerary to your needs. If you have any special interests, please specify in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking. See below for details on the four vehicle options: a minivan, Mini, luxury car or convertible.