This panoramic private tour invites you to discover Lisbon and enjoying the peace and serenity of Lisbon at night.
- Explore the dazzling city of Lisbon at night on this private tour
- Discover modern landmarks at the Park of Nations
- Cross the impressive Vasco da Gama bridge (Ponte Vasco da Gama) and visit the city’s famous train station
- Tour the old neighborhoods of Lisbon
- Private English-speaking guide to ensure a personalized experience
In the company of our English speaking guide you will discover the Park of Nations where Lisbon shows its modern side: the Vasco da Gama bridge with a staggering 18km length across the river; the modern train station by Santiago de Calatrava and many other modern infrastructures that make this area such a beautiful place at night.After visiting the modern side of the city it will be the perfect timing to head to the old neighborhoods of Lisbon and to one of the many vantage points where it will be possible to admire the quiet city just waiting for another day to begin.
This tour is operated in a luxury vehicle as you tour the majestic sites of Portugal.
Reviewed by Fred, USA, May 2010
Reviewed by Larisa P, USA, May 2010