- 2-hour sunset cruise by private sailboat on Lisbon's Tagus River
- Sip on a glass of Champagne as the sun sets over the city
- Relax out on deck and enjoy the company of your private group as you sail
- Pass top Lisbon attractions and city sights including Belém Tower and Christ the King monument (Cristo Rei).
- Look out for the UNESCO World Heritage site of Jerónimos Monastery with its eye-catching Manueline architecture
- Arrange a start time that suits your vacation schedule
What You Can Expect
Sip on your glass of chilled Champagne, and look out for the countless sights that line the romantic riverbanks. Pass underneath the 25th of April Bridge, and admire Belém Tower, a fortified monument that was built to honor St Vincent, Lisbon’s patron saint. Pass the Monument to the Discoveries that celebrates the achievements of Portuguese explorers during the Age of Discoveries and see the Christ the King monument (Cristo Rei), inspired by the statue in Rio de Janeiro.
As you travel, your crew will point out landmarks and sights to ensure nothing is missed. Further highlights include the UNESCO-listed Jerónimos Monastery with its stunning Manueline architecture.
After two hours of cruising around the city as the sun sets, sail back to the start point and step back onto dry land to finish your private sailing experience.
The most memorable experience in Lisbon. Sailing at sunset the very first night in country gave this place a magical feel to it. By far the best choice on any travel. The music played on board was soothing, and classy. The set up was very sophisticated, and the crew was phenomenal, where one had the sailboat to ourselves with as much or as little interaction from the crew as needed. A truly memorable, remarkable and unforgettable experience. Made me fall in love with Lisbon, and want to return over and over again.
The family enjoyed the private boat trip down the Tagus River. The weather was good on this day. We took a private taxi for the whole family going together (8). ,The taxi was overrate of 120 EUROs. Rather take normal taxi from hotel to the river was 8 EUROs.