- Private Estoril Coast and Sintra Tour
- Explore the fabulous Pena Palace in Sintra
- Drive along the picturesque Estoril Coast
- Private, English-speaking tour guide
- Private tour provides a more personalized experience
The town center is filled with old villas and small shops that evoke the days when carriages rattled up and down the cobbled streets. After a stroll in the old city, you’ll make your way to Pena Palace, which stands tall at the top of a hill overlooking Sintra. Its whimsical exterior boasts a profusion of styles from the 19th-century Romanticism era.
Leaving Pena Palace behind, you’ll drive to the charming town of Cascais. Go for a walk or have a cup of coffee in one of the small cafés before enjoying a beautiful drive along the Estoril Coast. As you make your way back to Lisbon along the Atlantic, you’ll pass pretty beaches and the Casino Estoril with its beautiful gardens.
Reviewed by Anonymous, August 2010
Reviewed by Fred, USA, August 2010