- Private half-day tour of the Mafra region of Lisbon and the Quinta de Santana wine cellar
- Explore the stunning sights of Mafra and admire the impressive architecture of the historical Mafra Palace
- Enjoy a guided tour of the famous Quinta de Santana winery in rural Lisbon
- Learn the winery’s history and producing methods and enjoy an exquisite wine tasting
- Private guide provides personalized experience
What You Can Expect
After the visit of the architectural wonder of Mafra its time to continue your trip into Portugal's rural landscape. Nestled in rolling green hills between the breathtaking Atlantic coast and vibrant life of Lisbon you will finally reach the Quinta de Santana winery. After a detailed explanation about the long history of the property and the wine producing methods you will be taken into the realm of the wine production and the vineyard on a private visit. Finish your day with an exquisite wine tasting enjoying all the pleasures of this excellent wine.