- Half-day trip to Estoril, Cascais Bay and Sintra from Lisbon
- Explore Portugal's beautiful Estoril Coast and see Cascais Bay
- Visit Guincho Beach and Cabo da Roca, Europe's westernmost point
- Tour the National Palace in Sintra
- Discover the beauty of the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park
- Take in views of the lush Portuguese countryside from your comfortable coach
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
When you arrive in Estoril, enjoy a short walking tour around this coastal town with your guide. Continue your journey along the Estoril Coast to Cascais Bay and admire the beautiful beaches on the Atlantic Ocean. Arrive next at Hell's Mouth cliff (Boca do Inferno), a dramatic cliff where the sea water breaks vigorously, and then stop briefly at the nearby Guincho Beach.
Cabo da Roca, Europe's westernmost point on the Portuguese coast, is your next stop (April to October only, weather permitting). See the cape's lighthouse overlooking the vast Atlantic Ocean.
Then head inland, and learn interesting facts about Portugal on the drive through Sintra-Cascais Natural Park to National Palace in the town of Sintra. With your guide, tour the palace and learn interesting facts about Portuguese royalty.
On the way back to Lisbon, admire views of the lush Portuguese landscape from your coach.
This was a wonderful tour and I would recommend it to travelers to Portugal. The Sintra Palace was an amazing place to visit - very beautiful and historic. Also the visit to the coast and the most western point in Europe was interesting. The drive through and stop in Cascais was beautiful as well.
I highly recommend this tour, the three towns are beautiful and you get to experience something different.