- 120-minute sightseeing Segway tour of Lisbon
- Glide through Lisbon's historic neighborhood Alfama with your local guide
- Ride past beautiful Lisbon landmarks like Sé de Lisboa Cathedral, Castelo de São Jorge and the Tagus River
- Visit shops to taste delicious local food including ice cream and pastries
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a more personalized experience
- Suitable for all levels – no experience necessary!
On this small-group sightseeing tour, visit Lisbon’s most famous and impressive monuments by Segway as your expert guide explains memorable and historic events that have occurred in the area. Start your tour near Alfama, Lisbon's oldest district, and immerse yourself in the medieval history of the area while exploring its narrow cobblestone streets, alleys, stairways and dead ends, which were once part of a highly strategic defense system of the Moorish domination.
Cruise by the imposing Sé de Lisboa Cathedral and admire its mix of Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque architecture before continuing to the medieval Castelo de São Jorge, sitting on top of a hill overlooking the city and the broad Tagus River.
Then, follow your guide to local shops and treat yourself to several Portuguese delicacies typical of the area of Lisbon, like ice cream, beer, pastries and ginjinha (a local liqueur).Your guide will be there to answer any questions you may have about the local cuisine and any of the sites you visited on your Segway tour.
Reviewed by Suzanne C, November 2012
Had a wonderful time, a great way to see Lisbon and get a feel for the place. We thoroughly enjoyed the food from places we would not have known about . We were the only people on the tour so it was very personalised
Reviewed by Thomas D, September 2012
This was so much fun. Probably the best tour we have ever then. Our guide was so good and after a short time getting use to the segway we were old pros