- 120-minute sightseeing Segway tour of Lisbon
- Glide through Lisbon's historic neighborhood Alfama with your local guide
- Ride past beautiful Lisbon landmarks like Sé de Lisboa Cathedral, Castelo de São Jorge and the Tagus River
- Visit shops to taste delicious local food including ice cream and pastries
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a more personalized experience
- Suitable for all levels – no experience necessary!
What You Can Expect
On this small-group sightseeing tour, visit Lisbon’s most famous and impressive monuments by Segway as your expert guide explains memorable and historic events that have occurred in the area. Start your tour near Alfama, Lisbon's oldest district, and immerse yourself in the medieval history of the area while exploring its narrow cobblestone streets, alleys, stairways and dead ends, which were once part of a highly strategic defense system of the Moorish domination.
Cruise by the imposing Sé de Lisboa Cathedral and admire its mix of Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque architecture before continuing to the medieval Castelo de São Jorge, sitting on top of a hill overlooking the city and the broad Tagus River.
Then, follow your guide to local shops and treat yourself to several Portuguese delicacies typical of the area of Lisbon, like ice cream, beer, pastries and ginjinha (a local liqueur).Your guide will be there to answer any questions you may have about the local cuisine and any of the sites you visited on your Segway tour.
Great way to travel around a new city. We saw so much and so easily. Had coffee and pastries at a cafe overlooking Lisbon that we would never have found on our own. Great guide.
We had an amazing time on the Segway tour and would recommend it to anyone going to Lisbon! Jorge was a fantastic guide who clearly knew a lot about Lisbon's history and food. The guys were really patient and helpful as they taught us how to ride and then made sure we had a great afternoon. Loved it