Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a more personalized experience.
- 2-hour sunset sailing cruise along Lisbon’s Tagus River
- Sip on a glass of Champagne as the sun sets over the Portuguese capital
- Relax out on deck as the crew take care of the sailing
- Pass top Lisbon attractions and landmarks such as Belém Tower and theChrist the King monument (Cristo Rei)
- Look out for the dazzling Manueline architecture of Jerónimos Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Numbers are limited to 12 on this small-group tour ensuring personalized attention at all times
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Sip on your glass of chilled Champagne, and look out for the attractions as you pass alongside them. Sail underneath the 25th of April Bridge, and admire Belém Tower, a fortified monument that was built to honor St Vincent, Lisbon’s patron saint. Pass the Monument to the Discoveries that celebrates the achievements of Portuguese explorers during the Age of Discoveries and see the Christ the King monument (Cristo Rei), inspired by the statue in Rio de Janeiro.
As you travel, your onboard crew will point out landmarks and sights to ensure nothing is missed. Further highlights of your sunset cruise include the UNESCO-listed Jerónimos Monastery with its stunning Manueline architecture.
After two hours of cruising around the city as the sun sets, sail back to the start point and step back onto dry land to finish your tour.
Excellent and very relaxing
My only complaint is that directions to the dock are not clear. The voucher doesn´t indicate the nearest rainway station or where to go once you are at the dock. But the experience, once there, was great. Joao the captain was very pleasant, the boat was clean, we had drinks. It was amazing.