- Visit Trakai castle and museum
- Experience the beauty of Lithuania's landscape
- Learn more about Lithuania's history and culture
- Free time for shopping and relaxing
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Trakai is also home to Karaites, a Turkish ethnic group practicing a religion akin to Judaism, who came to Lithuania from the Crimea in the 14th century as warriors for Grand Duke Vytautas. Today the country's smallest ethnic minority counts under 300 members.
lovely castle on the lake, very pretty and a pleasant area to spend some time. tour was good and so was our guide, Victoria.
I was very pleased with the tour. There were several things that I liked the most:
- The Guide was Knowledgeable
- Information was given before arriving
- Information and Summaries were given after
- The castle tour itself was good.
I was pleased to have about an hour to roam on my own and take photos. Here is a link to some of my photos: http://yonaitis.shutterfly.com/14277