The great-value upgrade options include entrance to Liverpool's interactive Spaceport attraction - or the U-Boat Story, which is home to a real WWII German submarine. For an action-packed day with the whole family, these upgrade options are ideal!
- 50-minute standard hop-on hop-off Mersey River Explorer Cruise
- Optional upgrades to family-friendly Liverpool attractions
- Audio commentary on board the River Mersey cruise
- Visit the three main Liverpool ports - Pier Head, Seacombe and Birkenhead Woodside
- Save money by upgrading your ticket to include visits to the Spaceport or U-Boat Story
- Purchase an all-inclusive ticket, to see the best of Liverpool in one day
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
While taking in views of Liverpool's riverside architecture and wildlife, you can listen to entertaining audio commentary about the River Mersey's fascinating maritime history. Hear tales of smuggling, music and war - three diverse influences that have touched this friendly city over the years and given it a unique charm.
Make a full day of it by upgrading your hop-on hop-off cruise to include tickets to the Spaceport attraction at Seacombe. This family-friendly exhibition covers the subject of space travel with various themed galleries, interactive exhibits and audio-visual experiences. Highlights include a "Wallace and Gromit in Space" feature - a themed display that showcases the popular main characters from the British animated short films.
Alternatively, you can choose to include entrance to the U-Boat story attraction at Birkenhead Woodside. Featuring a German submarine from WWII, the U-Boat Story offers an insight into life as a submariner during the wartime years.
Purchase entrance to either attraction with your Mersey River Explorer Cruise tickets, or upgrade to the All-Inclusive option, which includes both attractions, for an adventurous day out that the whole family will enjoy!