- Entry tickets to the Beatles Story Experience in Liverpool
- Visit both the Albert Dock and the Pier Head sites
- Browse exhibitions dedicated to the legendary English rock band - The Beatles
- See rare Beatles memorabilia, and listen to an audio guide narrated by John Lennon's sister
- Spend time in the interactive Discovery Zone and the Fab4D experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
The attraction was initially based at Liverpool's Albert Dock (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), and housed a large exhibition of exciting Beatles memorabilia for fans to see. It quickly proved so popular that a second Beatles Story Experience site was developed at Pier Head, a short walk away from the Albert Dock.
Both sites are included in your ticket price, and a complimentary shuttle bus is provided to take you from one to the other. While you can start your Beatles Story Experience at either location, it's recommended that you start at the Albert Dock site to experience the history of the Beatles first. Listen to an audio guide, narrated by John Lennon's sister, as you take your own magical mystery tour around the exhibition! The Albert Dock site also includes an interactive Discovery Zone, and a 60s-themed Starbucks Coffeehouse. It's perfect for a spot of relaxation before heading over to the second site.
The Pier Head site houses the impressive Fab4D experience, with plenty of Beatles music, 3D animation and 4D special effects. Further world-class exhibitions are based there, alongside a souvenir shop which stocks the largest selection of official Beatles merchandise in the world.