- Victoria Falls National Park elephant ride with transport from Livingstone
- Visit The Elephant Camp near Livingstone to mount your elephant and ride into the park
- Follow your guide through the rainforests and open plains of Victoria Falls National Park
- Look out for waterbucks, antelopes, hornbills and other exciting African wildlife
- Choose from a morning ride with breakfast or an afternoon ride with snacks and a drink
What You Can Expect
Hop out of your air-conditioned minibus and head inside the camp to enjoy a hearty English breakfast (morning tour only), and meet your guide for a safety briefing before your elephant ride starts.
Then, mount your trusty steed behind your elephant handler, and set off into the breathtaking wilderness that is Victoria Falls National Park. Roam through open parkland and sheltered rainforest canopies near the Zambezi River while looking out for the incredible wildlife that abounds. Waterbucks and sable antelopes roam freely around the plains and the birdlife includes species such as hornbills, marabou storks and Cape cormorants.
After exploring the park for 1.5 hours by elephant, return to camp and meet your driver for the journey back to Livingstone. If you have booked the afternoon tour, enjoy snacks and a drink before departing by minibus. Your experience then finishes with a drop-off at your Livingstone hotel.