- Victoria Falls National Park elephant ride with transport from Livingstone
- Visit The Elephant Camp near Livingstone to mount your elephant and ride into the park
- Follow your guide through the rainforests and open plains of Victoria Falls National Park
- Look out for waterbucks, antelopes, hornbills and other exciting African wildlife
- Choose from a morning ride with breakfast or an afternoon ride with snacks and a drink
What You Can Expect
Morning travelers will enjoy a hearty English breakfast (afternoon rides include snacks and a drink) while your friendly guide offers up a short safety briefing. Learn more about the elephants you’ll spend the day riding and get important information to insure you move with comfort and ease.
With the help of a trained handler you’ll mount your elephant and set out into the thick forests and epic landscapes of Victoria Falls National Park. Your trusty elephant will transport you through protected park area, dense jungle and even walk you near the notorious Zambezi River. Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife like waterbucks and sable that roam freely, as well as colorful birds that soar through the sky.
This 1.5-hour elephant safari ends back at camp where you’ll meet your driver for the trip back to Livingstone and your hotel of choice.
Viktoriya Gr Russian Federation
This tour was amazing!
Despite initial reservations about the ethics behind this and how well the elephants are treated I was relieved to find the animals well cared for and apparently happy. One thing to note though although the morning trip is advertised as coming with breakfast all we were served with was coffee. Enjoyed the tour very much.