- 2.5-hour Doctor Who TV locations tour in London
- See filming sites from both recent and older episodes like Remembrance of the Daleks
- Learn little-known secrets about famous Doctor Who actors such as Christopher Eccleston
- Explore the central London neighborhoods of Borough and the South Bank
- Pose for photos in John Adam St, the house that was invaded by extraterrestrials
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is an absolute must-do tour for a Doctor Who fan in London! The guide will give you gossip from the show. See the most iconic scenes from the TV series and some of the most iconic sights in London.
What You Can Expect
As you walk, your guide will entertain you with fun snippets of trivia about the intergalactic time lord, who travels back in time exploring the universe. Learn about his TARDIS – the 1960s-style London police box used as a time-traveling machine – and hear about key characters such as Clara Oswald and Madam Vastra.
Visit sites used recently like Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, which featured in The Shakespeare Code episode, as well as filming locations from older episodes such as Remembrance of the Daleks, filmed in 1988. Stop for photos in John Adams Street, where the Prime Minster's house was recreated for the show and recollect the episode when the iconic building was infiltrated by the ruthless Siltheens – a family of criminal extraterrestrials from the planet Raxacoricofallapatorius.
Hear insider gossip about the cast, learning little-known secrets about actors who have played the coveted role of the Doctor. Chat about popular faces like Matt Smith, David Tenant and Christopher Eccleston, and compare them with earlier actors such as William Hartnell who starred in the first-ever episode.
Having explored the key filming sites around London, work your way to Waterloo station where your tour finishes.