Step back in time to 1960s London when Beatlemania gripped the world and London was the epicenter of it all. On this 2-hour evening walking tour, see more than 35 key sites from the Beatles’ London story, including Apple HQ, Abbey Road and set locations for the band’s various films. Learn about the band members’ individual and collective histories as you snap photos, tour landmarks, and enjoy rare music and film clips!
- Two-hours combined walking and bus tour of famous Beatles landmarks
- See over 35 of the Beatles’ most famous sites in London
- Visit Abbey Road, Paul McCartney’s house, Apple HQ, the roof-top concert site and much more
- Enjoy personalized attention and hear insider stories about your favorite musicians from your knowledgeable rock guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The Abbey Road !Photo by: Jo Anne C
- Abbdey Road studiosPhoto by: Chris P
- Club where the early Beatles ...Photo by: mdemski1
- George Harrison and John ...Photo by: mdemski1
- Abbey RoadPhoto by: mdemski1
- Abby RoadPhoto by: Antonio P
- The London tourPhoto by: Ronald N
- Go to Beatle tours in ...Photo by: Niloufar R
- The StudioPhoto by: Shirley P
USA, 06 2013
- Crest of LondonPhoto by: Shirley P
USA, 06 2013
- Mini-bus for the tourPhoto by: Shirley P
USA, 06 2013
What You Can Expect
Your evening of reliving Beatlemania begins in Trafalgar Square. Make you way to the Original Tour Visitor Centre to meet your rock-savvy guide and set off on a sightseeing stroll through central London. Though the Beatles hail from Liverpool, they developed as a band in England diverse, cutting-edge capital.
Your tour includes more than 35 landmarks that shaped the development of the Beatles as a band, and Paul, John, Ringo and George as individuals and musicians. You’ll trace they band’s performance history from early gig and show venues to the famous roof-top site of their final concert. Snap photos of iconic locations like Abbey Road crossing and the filming locations of A Hard Day's Night, Magical Mystery Tour and Help!
Along the way, your guide will share interesting facts and colorful commentary about the lives of these talented musicians. Pass personal landmarks such as the only apartment the Beatles shared, the art gallery where John and Yoko met and Paul McCartney’s house.
Your 2-hour tour returns to Trafalgar Square with plenty of time to return to The Scotch of St James Club or another Beatles pub haunt for a drink.
The tour guide was very knowledgeable and personable. He took us to many hidden Beatles locations that you would never find without him. Loved it!
I enjoyed this tour. Our guide was knowledgeable and gave us a great first impression of London.
Just loved this tour. Takes one back to the good old days.
FUN!!! Tour guide is incredible! If you loved the Beatles and the London sound of music ...take the tour!
A great tour where I was able to see a lot of the Beatle-related sites in London. Steven, the guide, was GREAT. Knowledgeable, into the music and friendly. Highly recommended tour for Beatle and or music fans
Fun and full of great information.
Very friendly guide.
Fabulous tour! The tour leader was extremely knowledgeable and had a great personality, making everyone feel welcome. Althgough my partner is an avid Beatles fan, he even found out things about the Beatles which he did not know before! I would highly recommend this tour.
Great tour! Fantastic group size and the guide was amazing! He really put effort into helping you get your photo opp! I would highly recommend this tour to any Beatles fan!
This tour was great! Stefan was a wonderful guide and took us all over the city to show us all things Beatle, and a few non-Beatle items as well. He was knowledgeable and very generous with his time. I highly recommend it.
This tour for me was nothing but FUN!