- 1.5-hour walking tour around the world-class Lord’s Cricket Ground
- Learn about Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) and its history at the grounds
- Explore the Pavilion and sit on the seats normally reserved for England players
- Follow in the footsteps of cricketing legends while walking though the Long Room
- See the Ashes Urn, cricket’s most famous icon, in the MCC Museum
- Admire the award-winning architecture of the Lords Media Centre
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Inside the historic lords CGs old building, the players dressing room, the pavillions and the new media centre. The Ashes and prudential world cup stories take you back in time.
A great tour made special by the knowledge and humour of the guide.
one of our highlights of our trip to the uk. The guide was unreal-knew all there was to know about the ground and to be able to walk in the dressing rooms was UNBELIVABLE!! its a MUST DO!!
Very interesting and well worth the cost.
This tour was amazing. Our tour guide was James. We were able to view the museum. Visit the home and away change rooms and the long room. We visited the members stands and the media centre. Well worth a visit for any cricket fan.
interesting and informative. Good value.
Was given a lovely tour with a very lovley gentleman who new everything you needed to know about Lords and being able to be in all the famous change rooms and sit in the Media Centre too was amazing.
Julie H Australia
Excellent tour, our tour director was fantastic, highly recommend this tour
Great tour. Very informative. Graeme was our guide. He was awesome, he certainly knew his cricket! He had a great sense of humour and it was a fun tour, we are Aussies, ashes test starts Thursday, so that made it even better, there was a good vibe. Going into the dressing rooms was great especially with test about to start. Would highly recommend this tour