- Ticket to Billy Elliot: The Musical at Victoria Palace Theatre
- Option to book top price or best available tickets
- Optional pre-theater dinner at Da Scalzo Restaurant in Belgravia
What You Can Expect
You have the choice of two seating options for the performance. Standard priced seats may have a partially obstructed view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle. Alternatively, opt for top priced seating and enjoy a full view of the stage and get closer to the stars!
Why not make the most of a memorable evening and enjoy a 2-course dinner at Da Scalzo Restaurant in Belgravia?
Da Scalzo Art Brasserie is located only a few minutes away from Victoria, and offers contemporary Italian cuisine and an excellent selection of wines. A sample menu can be viewed in the itinerary section (below).
- Soup of the day with rustic bread
- Garlic pizza bread with mozzarella (v)
- Bruschetta (v) tomatoes, garlic & onions
- Saute’ king scallops & prawns with lemon and chilli sauce
- Calamari fritti with garlic mayonnaise
Pasta and Risotto
- Penne arrabiata (v) chilli, garlic and tomato sauce
- Spaghetti bolognese meat ragu
- Tagliatelle carbonara (pancetta, parmesan and cream sauce)
- Lasagne al forno with garlic bread
- Tagliatelle salmone smoked salmon, fresh parsley and cream sauce
- Risotto porcini (v) porcini mushrooms and parmesan
- Scoloppa Milanese
- Breaded Pork Fillet served with Salad & Sauteed Potatoes
- Pollo al Limone
- Grilled chicken breast with a Lemon Sauce, Sauteed potatoes and grilled Vegetables
- Salmon & Haddock Fishcakes
- served with a lobster sauce, soured cream, rocket salad and chips
Pizza al forno (Stonebaked)
- Margherita (v) mozzarella, tomato and oregano.
- Quattro formaggi (v) mozzarella, pecorino, ricotta, parmesan and rocket
- Piccante, mozzarella, tomato, spicy sausage, jalapenos chillies and roasted peppers
- Fiorentina (v) mozzarello, tomato, spinach, garlic, poached egg and olives
- Quattro Stagioni, four seasons; mozzarella, spicy sausage, ham, mushrooms and artichokes
- Vegetariana (v)-mozzarella, tomato, mushrooms, courgettes, roasted peppers, aubergine and radicchio
- Apple flan served with Mascarpone Cream
- Creme Brulee with homemade biscuits
- White & Dark Chocolate Mousse
- Chef's own Tiramisu
The dinner package includes 2-course menu with a choice of starters, main courses and desserts. The price includes service charges and taxes. Any additional items ordered must be paid for at the restaurant.
I added my review for this show on the historic tour please change it this review is for the historic pub tour which was excellent not the show experience which was disappointing. The historic pub tour was fantastic our guide was wonderful, he knew about history and architecture, and he was so much fun. We loved it, so worth it.
Wonderful dancers and actors!!
United States of ...
Best show I've seen in years. Outstanding!
Stunning show, unforgettable. Completely magnificent experience- dancing, music, acting, singing, plot, themes, relevance!!!!! However, one can buy much cheaper tickets for the same seats in London.
I love stage shows and have seen quite a few but this one was hands down the best I've seen. Well worth it and our seats were great too.
The show was amazing from start to finish. Even my husband loved all the dancing.
Excellent.....I loved the show!!!!!
Hilarious. My teenage children enjoyed the show!
What a fabulous show!! Will be going again next time I'm in London!! Ticket collection was a breeze. Found a cheap bite to eat across the road, and was close to public transport.
Amazing talent, great venue. Held at the Victoria Theatre, and the history of this musical, a world wide phenomenon, started all here in this west end theatre.,