- Boxing Day trip from London to Leeds, Canterbury and Dover
- Spend Boxing Day at Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral, Dover Castle and the White Cliffs of Dover
- Avoid the hectic crowds in London the day after Christmas
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage-listed Canterbury Cathedral, one of the most important churches in England
- Marvel at the White Cliffs of Dover overlooking the English Channel
- See beautiful Dover Castle, one of the largest castles in England
- Savor a traditional fish and chips lunch at a popular local restaurant in Canterbury
What You Can Expect
Amazing tour. Your guide is very knowledgeable. We had the best fish and chips in Canterbury.
A wonderful experience. Both the guide and the driver were excellent and went out of their way to make the day a very memorable one. Leeds castle is spectacular: the grounds and the buildings are so beautiful. There are no words for Canterbury Cathedral....the stained glass windows and architecture are magnificent.
How many have been fortunate enough to see France from Dover? Even our lunch was great.
It was a good experience. The castles were great, and so was the Canterbury church. Make sure to have good walking shoes. Tour guide was okay, but did not give much or a tour...it seemed more independent. But worth doing.