- Boxing Day trip from London to Warwick Castle, Stratford-upon-Avon and Oxford
- Get away from London's hectic crowds on Boxing Day, the day after Christmas
- Walk through Warwick Castle while learning about its fascinating medieval history from your guide
- Tour Stratford-upon-Avon to see the birthplace of William Shakespeare
- Take a walking tour of the historic city of Oxford, where you'll see Oxford University and Harry Potter filming sites
- Enjoy a classic English lunch at a popular local restaurant
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
This was a little disappointing. We would have done the tour another day if we had known that not everything would be available. Not clear at all in the advertising. Warwick castle was excellent as was the drive through Cotswalds - very pretty in the snow. Very disappointed in Oxford as couldn't get into Christchurch which had been the selling point with the kids who are Harry Potter fans. We may have chosen a different tour if we had known ahead this would be closed. Our tour guide was a bit jaded and only going through the motions. I would not recommend doing this tour on a public holiday.