- Boxing Day trip from London to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath
- Escape the hectic London crowds during Boxing Day, the day after Christmas
- See magnificent Windsor Castle, home of the Queen of England
- Explore the fascinating site of Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy a traditional English Lunch in the Wiltshire village of Amesbury
- See the Roman Baths in the beautiful Georgian city of Bath
What You Can Expect
After Stonehenge, break for a traditional English lunch in the picturesque town of Amesbury, near the Stonehenge site (sample menu below). After lunch, your Boxing Day tour continues with a visit to Bath, a spectacularly beautiful city which stands on the River Avon. As you'll discover on your visit, the compactness of the city and the striking architecture of the Roman Baths and sweeping Georgian terraces combine to produce some of the most elegant scenery in Europe.
Take a walking tour that highlights some of the structures and landmarks that Bath is famous for. See the Royal Crescent and Pulteney Bridge, and visit the exterior of the world-renowned Roman Baths and spectacular Bath Abbey. Your guide will explain the significance of these sights and give you time to take photos.
Then, hop back in the coach and return to central London, where your Boxing Day tour concludes.
Main Course (choose one)
- Steak and ale pie with vegetables
- Vegetarian pasta
Drinks (choose one)