- Boxing Day trip from London to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath
- Escape the hectic London crowds during Boxing Day, the day after Christmas
- See magnificent Windsor Castle, home of the Queen of England
- Explore the fascinating site of Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy a traditional English Lunch in the Wiltshire village of Amesbury
- See the Roman Baths in the beautiful Georgian city of Bath
What You Can Expect
Take a walking tour that highlights some of the structures and landmarks that Bath is famous for. See the Royal Crescent and Pulteney Bridge, and see the exterior of the world-renowned Roman Baths and spectacular Bath Abbey. Your guide will explain the significance of these sights and give you time to take photos.
Then, hop back in the coach and return to central London, where your Boxing Day tour concludes.
Main Course (choose one)
- Steak and ale pie with vegetables
- Vegetarian pasta
Drinks (choose one)
This tour was amazing the only downside was the included lunch which took forever to come and arrived cold
The trip was wonderful. It was a shame that we didn't know Bath and Windsor Castle would be closed that day though.