- Full-day rail tour from London to Brussels
- Round-trip Eurostar rail tickets with seat reservations
- Hop-on-hop-off open-top bus tour of Brussels
- See the medieval Grande Place, Atomium and Palais de Justice
- City map of Brussels included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Travel through the European Union district featuring Parliament buildings and admire Art Nouveau houses before viewing Manneken Pis, the popular bronze statue of a young boy peeing into a fountain.
You have the option to hop-on and off as many times as you like at any of the 13 strategically placed stops for your own sightseeing. With bus departures every 30 minutes and the entire route taking approximately 1.5 hours, this is the perfect way to orientate yourself with Belgium's capital.
The tour was really amazing. Great way to see the city in a bus. The audio guide was excellent and very helpful.
Great way to spend a wonderful day in Brussels. The only tricky part of the tour was changing train stations in Brussels. Representative gave us all the info needed at the train station in London. Brussels is a beautiful city and we had a blast.