- Full-day rail tour from London to Brussels
- Round-trip Eurostar rail tickets with seat reservations
- Hop-on-hop-off open-top bus tour of Brussels
- See the medieval Grande Place, Atomium and Palais de Justice
- City map of Brussels included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Travel through the European Union district featuring Parliament buildings and admire Art Nouveau houses before viewing Manneken Pis, the popular bronze statue of a young boy peeing into a fountain.
You have the option to hop-on and off as many times as you like at any of the 13 strategically placed stops for your own sightseeing. With bus departures every 30 minutes and the entire route taking approximately 1.5 hours, this is the perfect way to orientate yourself with Belgium's capital.
The tour was really amazing. Great way to see the city in a bus. The audio guide was excellent and very helpful.
A good train trip and the Hop-on-Hop-off drivers were excellent. I would recommend that you add a description of where to catch the bus out of the train station - the station personnel were not helpful and unhappy that we were asking for assistance.