- 4-hour royal London tour of Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace
- Visit Buckingham Palace, a landmark only open to the public for two months each year
- Skip the long wait lines with this prebooked ticket for ample time to explore the opulent State Apartments of Buckingham Palace
- Stroll through the Buckingham Palace gardens with your guide
- Enjoy a ride on an electric rickshaw past Hyde Park
- See the lavish State Apartments of Kensington Palace, once home to Princess Diana
- Enjoy this special itinerary, rare among London tours, for visits to two royal palaces with a guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
A great experience and our tour guide, Isabel, was pleasant, knowledgeable and made the tour entertaining. The viator team was on time and arranged an easy meeting spot. The Rickshaw ride was fun, the peddlers were great. I get a little squeamish about traveling on public roads on a bike but all went well. This was good use of our time and would recommend it for anyone who wants to tour both Buckingham and Kensington. Thank you.
The guide was delightful, the attractions amazing, but oh the crowds.