- Budget rail day trip from London to Paris
- One day Visite Paris Metro Pass (Zones 1-3)
- Get around Paris by metro and see all the sights, including the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and the Louvre
- Paris information pack with city map and metro map
- Round-trip Eurostar tickets and seat reservations
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Alexandre III bridgePhoto by: Vinayen C
Mauritius, 05 2013
- Something in ParisPhoto by: Patricia R
- Europe 127Photo by: Anton H
- Europe 007Photo by: Anton H
- Europe 121Photo by: Anton H
- crepes in the Marais area of ...Photo by: janie
- Budget Independent Rail Tour ...Photo by: Paulina R
- Deb and Chuck in Paris train ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Deb at the GlobeTheaterPhoto by: Anonymous
- Jim Morrison's GravePhoto by: Anonymous
- Notre DamePhoto by: Anonymous
- Louvre MuseumPhoto by: Anonymous
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Anonymous
- Arc de TriomphePhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Highly recommended. Had a wonderful day in Paris.
Very well planned ... We only used the ticket service but it was great. No issues at all.
Highly recommend it .... And cheaper than Eurostar
Great trip for the price! The same train and less cost than booking through the actual train.
Awesome, easy, and fast.
way better than booking with eurostar direct. Had a great day trip
Wonderful day in Paris!
Great trip-comfortable seats.
Vinayen C Mauritius
This was my first visit to Paris. I found it really very interesting as I had to plan everything. I spent one whole day in Paris. I started by visiting La Tour Eiffel and bought a ticket on Batobus to visit the other very interesting sites through La Seine river. I visited Notre Dame, Le grand Palais, Champ Elysée, L' Arc de Triomphe and many other places. Paris is really very impressive with the many architectural buildings. Very nice day!
Very good! We had a slight delay at departure because of a stow-away but the staff kept us informed and calm. I have already recommended this to others.
This was a great experience to have at a very affordable rate.