- Ticket to the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory theater show at London’s Royal Drury Lane Theatre
- See Roald Dahl’s novel brought to life on stage during a captivating 3-hour performance, directed by Sam Mendes
- Follow Charlie's adventure through the Wonka Chocolate Factory and marvel at imaginative stagecraft like the chocolate gardens
- Watch the on-stage antics of popular characters like Willie Wonka and his army of Oompa Loompas
- Choose from two seating options to suit your budget
What You Can Expect
Follow the story of loveable Charlie, who wins one of five ‘golden tickets’ to the wonderfully weird Wonka Chocolate Factory and discovers a dreamlike world of candy and little else. On Charlie’s journey through the factory’s sugary corridors and chocolate gardens, watch popular characters like eccentric Willy Wonka and gluttonous Augustus Gloop find out that everything’s not as sweet as it seems.
You have the choice of two seating options for the performance. Standard-priced seats offer a good view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle. Alternatively, opt for top-priced seating to enjoy a view so close to the stage, you will feel the star power!