- Ticket to the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory theater show at London’s Royal Drury Lane Theatre
- See Roald Dahl’s novel brought to life on stage during a captivating 3-hour performance, directed by Sam Mendes
- Follow Charlie's adventure through the Wonka Chocolate Factory and marvel at imaginative stagecraft like the chocolate gardens
- Watch the on-stage antics of popular characters like Willie Wonka and his army of Oompa Loompas
- Choose from two seating options to suit your budget
- Optional pre-theater dinner at Strand Carvery
What You Can Expect
Follow the story of loveable Charlie, who wins one of five ‘golden tickets’ to the wonderfully weird Wonka Chocolate Factory and discovers a dreamlike world of candy and little else. On Charlie’s journey through the factory’s sugary corridors and chocolate gardens, watch popular characters like eccentric Willy Wonka and gluttonous Augustus Gloop find out that everything’s not as sweet as it seems.
You have the choice of two seating options for the performance. Standard-priced seats offer a good view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle. Alternatively, opt for top-priced seating to enjoy a view so close to the stage, you will feel the star power!
Make the most of this memorable evening and enjoy a 2-course pre-show dinner at Strand Carvery. Strand Carvery is situated close to the theater and serves a traditional roast dinner menu. A sample menu can be viewed in the Itinerary section below.
First course (choice of one):
- Soup of the day
- Your choice from the cold buffet (including seafood, poached salmon, asparagus, terrines, quiches and salad)
- Roast beef
- Roast leg of lamb
- Roast breast of Norfolk turkey
- Roast gammon (smoked or non-smoked)
- Pear and macadamia nut crumble
- Strawberry trifle
- Passion fruit Eton Mess
- Chocolate brownie
- Fresh fruit salad
- Cheese board of English cheddar, Somerset brie, Cropwell stilton, pear and ginger chutney, celery and biscuits
- Assorted ice cream or sorbet