- Christmas Day tour from London to Stonehenge, Bath, the Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon
- Stop for photos of Stonehenge on the beautiful Salisbury Plain
- Take a walking tour of Bath and see Pulteney Bridge
- Enjoy a 2-course Christmas lunch: roast turkey with all the trimmings and Christmas pudding
- Admire the English countryside as you pass through the picturesque landscape of the Cotswolds
- See Shakespeare’s birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon
What You Can Expect
Great fun and a really nice day. Tom was a great gu ide and kept us entertained through out the day. Geoffrey was a great driver and we felt safe with him driving in the rain. Well done.
I probably would've left Stonehenge off this tour. We weren't even allowed to stop on the road, so we just drove past it and took blurry photos from the moving bus. I would've rather had extra time in Bath or Stratford-upon-Avon. Almost everything was closed because it was Christmas Day, but that was to be expected. The towns were peaceful and the tour guide was friendly and quite informative. I enjoyed the trip and would recommend it.
The tour was a great way to spend Christmas Day! Although very little was open, we were still able to visit many beautiful locations in England. The countryside was gorgeous and the tour was no stress. The tour guide and driver were excellent.
I thought the tour was very good and the tour guide was excellent. Only issue I had was i wish that the company would have provided morning tea or at least a bottle of water. As it was Christmas day nothing was open and we ididn't have a drink of anything from 7:30am until lunch which was at 2pm.
it was the holiday so everything exept the bar was closed and the guide told us we couldn't stop on the motorway passing Stonehedge, and even the road was empty we had to take pictures from a moving bus. Next we've spent too much time in this bus instead of walking. We had 2 stops more (40 min each at the beginning and at the end of the tour) at Foodcourts aside from motorway. Instead of wasting time there it would be much better to walk a bit in Stratford (as we have just fluently seen it from the bus) or spend more time in Bath as the weather that day was perfect. The lunch was poor.