- Christmas Day tour from London to Stonehenge, Bath, the Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon
- Stop for photos of Stonehenge on the beautiful Salisbury Plain
- Take a walking tour of Bath and see Pulteney Bridge
- Enjoy a 2-course Christmas lunch: roast turkey with all the trimmings and Christmas pudding
- Admire the English countryside as you pass through the picturesque landscape of the Cotswolds
- See Shakespeare’s birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon
What You Can Expect
How did the monolithic stones reach their resting point? Was the circle built as a temple for sun worship, or as a burial site for a ruling dynasty? Learn of the countless mysteries surrounding the stone circle from your expert guide, and capture unique photos of it without the crowds!
The historic spa town of Bath is a short drive from Stonehenge and the next stop on your Christmas Day tour. From the comfort of your luxury coach, admire the Georgian architecture of the buildings in Bath’s city center, built from the golden-colored local stone. Take a walking tour around the town’s quaint streets, passing the Royal Crescent and Pulteney Bridge.
Continue to the Cotswolds, one of the most quintessentially English regions in the country. Weave through its gently rolling hills, punctuated by sleepy, picture-perfect villages with thatched-roof cottages. Stop here for the undisputed highlight of Christmas Day – lunch! Enjoy a hearty Christmas lunch of succulent roast turkey and Christmas pudding in a charming Elizabethan inn. If you wish, indulge in the inn’s impressive collection of real ales and fine wines (drinks at own expense).
As you start to circle back to London, enjoy a final stop in Stratford-upon-Avon, a pretty market town known for being the birthplace of William Shakespeare – Britain’s most famous Renaissance playwright. See the beautiful cottage that belonged to his wife – Anne Hathaway – and stop for photos outside his birthplace.
Arrive back in central London in the late afternoon, so you can spend your Christmas Day evening at leisure.