- 2.5-hour London Christmas Day cruise along the Thames River
- Enjoy an aperitif after boarding the Christmas Day cruise
- Feast on a classic Christmas Day lunch of roast turkey with all the trimmings
- Cruise along the Thames River from Westminster Pier to Greenwich and back again
- See top London attractions and riverside sights including Big Ben, Tower Bridge and the London Eye
What You Can Expect
When lunch is ready, take a seat at your table and enjoy an aperitif. Then, all that’s left to do is sit back and eat your festive feast! Enjoy a lavish 3-course Christmas lunch including roast turkey with all the trimmings and perhaps enjoy a glass of wine from the onboard bar (own expense).
After eating, work off the food with an amble around the upper deck, and look out for popular London attractions like the London Eye, Tower Bridge and the Cutty Sark ship. Having cruising gently down the Thames River, return to Westminster Pier to finish your Christmas Day cruise in London.
Sample Menu (subject to change):
- Roasted butternut squash, thyme and cumin soup
- Roast turkey with sage and onion stuffing, chipolata sausages wrapped in bacon and gravy. Served with roast potatoes, honey roast parsnips, brussels sprouts with chestnuts, gravy and cranberry sauce
- Vegetarian option: Mushroom, cranberry, brie, and hazelnut wellington. Served with roast potatoes, honey roast parsnips, brussels sprouts with chestnuts, gravy and cranberry sauce.
- Chef's Festive Season Chocolate Dessert
Much better than expected. Great staff and food perfectly acceptable given the circumstances. I lost a couple of thins on the boat but I'm still hoping they might turn up and Esther Cellar in the office has been very helpful.
It was everything great.