- 2.5-hour London Christmas Day cruise along the Thames River
- Enjoy an aperitif after boarding the Christmas Day cruise
- Feast on a classic Christmas Day lunch of roast turkey with all the trimmings
- Cruise along the Thames River from Westminster Pier to Greenwich and back again
- See top London attractions and riverside sights including Big Ben, Tower Bridge and the London Eye
What You Can Expect
Sample Christmas Day Lunch Menu:
- Roasted butternut squash, thyme and cumin soup
- Roast turkey with sage and onion stuffing, chipolata sausages wrapped in bacon, roast potatoes, honey-roast parsnips, brussels sprouts with chestnuts, cranberry sauce and gravy
- Vegetarian option: Mushroom, cranberry, brie, and hazelnut wellington with roast potatoes, honey-roast parsnips, brussels sprouts with chestnuts, cranberry sauce and gravy
- Chef's Festive Season chocolate dessert followed by tea or coffee served with miniature mince pies
Much better than expected. Great staff and food perfectly acceptable given the circumstances. I lost a couple of thins on the boat but I'm still hoping they might turn up and Esther Cellar in the office has been very helpful.
It was everything great.
First class professional service
Robyn W Australia
It was OK. The food was ordinary. Sightseeing was good.