- 2.5-hour Christmas Day cruise along the River Thames
- Relax with an aperitif after boarding
- Enjoy a classic Christmas Day lunch of roast turkey with all the trimmings
- Cruise from Westminster Pier to Greenwich and back again
- See riverside sights like Big Ben, Tower Bridge and the London Eye
What You Can Expect
Your friendly host will show you to your table with an aperitif, and then all that’s left to do is sit down and eat your festive feast! Enjoy a lavish 3-course Christmas lunch, including roast turkey with all the trimmings, while your host serves you with quality wines from the bar (own expense). See sample menu below.
After lunch, take a stroll around the upper deck, looking out for popular London sights like the London Eye, Tower Bridge and the Cutty Sark ship. After 2.5 hours of cruising gently down the river, your boat will return to Westminster Pier, leaving you to spend your Christmas evening however you wish.
Sample Menu (subject to change):
• Pumpkin, thyme and chestnut soup
Second Course (choice of one):
• Roast turkey with herb and onion stuffing, ‘pigs in blankets’ (cocktail sausages wrapped in bacon), rich gravy and seasonal vegetables.
• Baked wild mushroom, spinach, cranberry, hazelnut & brie pastry with cherry tomato & red onion confit served with seasonal vegetables
• Warm mince pie with brandy sauce and tea or coffee