- Christmas Eve tour of London's holiday lighting displays with Santa Claus
- See Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, Palace of Westminster, the London Eye and the River Thames
- See the famous Christmas lights on Oxford and Regent streets
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of delicious mulled wine at a London pub
- First-class motor coach transportation and professional tour guide
What You Can Expect
From the comfort of your motor coach, you’ll see London’s most famous landmarks. See Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, the Palace of Westminster and the London Eye, and cross over the River Thames for spectacular views of the city. Escorted by your very own Santa Claus, you’ll see the famous Christmas lights on Oxford and Regent streets.
Finally, your guide will lead you to a traditional London pub. Sip on a complimentary glass of mulled wine to warm you up before you head off to bed, where visions of sugar plums will dance through your head.
Great time had by all on this tour! Very friendly staff and convenient meeting area. They even waited for a group that was running late, Unlike another meeting area in London where they didn't wait when I was late.
This was really a tour of London by night. It wasn't specifically linked to the Christmas lights. For example, we didn't go down Oxford St. As such it was a good tour. We had one stop at the Tower of London. Not sure why. Maybe a cigarette break for the driver. A stop or two to take photos of some of the fantastic Christmas lights would have been more appropriate