- Christmas Eve tour of London's holiday lighting displays with Santa Claus
- See Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, Palace of Westminster, the London Eye and the River Thames
- See the famous Christmas lights on Oxford Circus and Regent Street
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of delicious mulled wine at a London pub
- First-class motor coach transportation and professional tour guide
What You Can Expect
Great time had by all on this tour! Very friendly staff and convenient meeting area. They even waited for a group that was running late, Unlike another meeting area in London where they didn't wait when I was late.
This was really a tour of London by night. It wasn't specifically linked to the Christmas lights. For example, we didn't go down Oxford St. As such it was a good tour. We had one stop at the Tower of London. Not sure why. Maybe a cigarette break for the driver. A stop or two to take photos of some of the fantastic Christmas lights would have been more appropriate
Good experience and opportunity to see the lights with light traffic. Nice pub and drink. The tour guide really looked like Santa and was knowledgeable and friendly.
This was not a value for money tour. We sat inside the bus and went through streets. Pricing is too expensive for the value we get.