- Christmas Eve day trip from London through the English countryside
- Visit medieval Warwick Castle
- Panoramic tour of Stratford-upon-Avon,visit to Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Scenic drive through the Cotswolds
- Walking tour of the historic city of Oxford
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
What You Can Expect
Your coach will then take you on the short journey to Stratford-upon-Avon, home of the world's greatest playwright, William Shakespeare. You’ll have a fascinating panoramic tour of the town and you’ll enjoy a photo opportunity at Shakespeare's birth home before breaking for lunch (own expense) at the popular Marlowe's Restaurant.
After lunch, you’ll drive through the rolling hills of the Cotswolds on the way to your next stop, the historic town of Oxford. Known as the "City of Dreaming Spires," Oxford is a vibrant university town full of culture and heritage. You will take a walking tour past many of the famous colleges, and see Christchurch, where many scenes in the Harry Potter movies were filmed.
Cottage pie and vegetables (or vegetarian pasta)
Tea or coffee