- 3-hour London Christmas lights bike tour, led by a local guide
- See top London sights such as the London Eye, Big Ben and Houses of Parliament
- Cycle past Harrods department store to admire its Christmas window displays
- Stop to enjoy a mulled wine at Hyde Park Winter Wonderland, one of London’s top Christmas attractions
- Ride around the West End to see the famous Oxford Street Christmas lights
- Pass the Christmas market at Covent Garden and learn about Christmas in London from a guide
What You Can Expect
Cycle past the London Eye, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, and then head to Sloane Square and admire the snow-white fairy lights that adorn its luxury boutiques. Pass alongside Harrods, the quintessentially British department store with its windows laden with festive treats, and then make your way to Hyde Park Winter Wonderland — one of London’s top Christmas attractions.
Pedal around the Christmas stalls heaving with handicrafts and warming wintery treats, before stopping to enjoy a mulled wine (own expense) with your guide and group. Gaze out at the attraction’s funfair, and watch skaters swirling around the ice rink.
Continue to the West End to discover the Regent Street, Oxford Street, Bond Street and Carnaby Street holiday lights that are famous around the world. Thousands of LEDs, fairy lights and snowflake decorations are strung around the central shopping district, casting a magical Christmas glow on the shoppers below.
Swing past Seven Dials to see the small Christmas market at Covent Garden, and then make your way back to the start point where your 3-hour tour finishes.
This tour was amazing!
Biking in London is definitely an experience! I was the only one booked for my day (probably due to it being a Monday), so it turned out to be a private tour. My guide was fun and knowledgeable, also watching out for my safety in rush hour traffic...he even had a flat tire and was apologetic, (so a bit of down time) but I walked around taking pics as he fixed his flat and he extended the trip. I highly recommend this trip to anyone, especially if you want some exercise as you sight see, learn about certain landmarks, and it's a great way to familiarize yourself with different areas of the city!