- Delicious Christmas Lunch in Canterbury plus walking tour of old town, photo stop in Dover and walking tour of Greenwich
- Opportunity to enjoy Christmas services in the Canterbury Cathedral (subject to cathedral service timings)
- See the famous white cliffs of Dover
- Visit the maritime city of Greenwich
What You Can Expect
Your guide will share this and other stories of Canterbury, as this historic town became the center of one of the most important medieval pilgrimages in Europe, immortalized by Geoffrey Chaucer in The Canterbury Tales. Whilst in Canterbury you will have a chance to enjoy the Christmas services in the cathedral (subject to cathedral service timings). Now its time to sit back, relax and enjoy a traditional Christmas lunch including a traditional roast turkey with all the trimmings and delicious Christmas pudding – it’s also a great place to open Christmas presents!
After your visit to Canterbury, the tour continues to the White Cliffs of Dover and in the afternoon you'll visit maritime Greenwich before returning to London.
- Traditional Turkey with chipolata and stuffing, served with roast potatoes, garden vegetables and gravy
- Christmas Pudding