- Pre-cruise tour from London or Heathrow Airport to Dover Port via Dover Castle
- Enjoy a hassle-free hotel pickup from your central London hotel
- Hear the medieval history of Dover Castle from your host
- Explore Dover Castle at leisure and discover sites like the Great Tower and Secret Wartime Tunnels
- Drop-off at Dover Port in time for your departing cruise
What You Can Expect
After traveling for roughly two hours, arrive at Dover Castle and spend roughly about two hours exploring this incredible site independently. Highlights include the opulently furnished Great Tower, where members of King Henry VII’s royal court would meet, and the Secret Wartime Tunnels that were used in wars dating back to Napoleonic times. Perhaps soak up Dover Castle’s medieval grandeur on a walk around its immaculately kept gardens, or simply relax at the on-site café before returning to your coach.
Having explored Dover Castle independently, continue to Dover Port. Your host will drop you off outside the Dover cruise terminal in time for your cruise.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely arrival to Dover Port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
This excursion was great. It made it so easy getting to our ship and we loved spending time in Dover Castle/
The driver and tour guide were very professional and timely. We thoroughly enjoyed this tour and would recommend it as a post cruise tour.