- Pre-cruise tour from London or Heathrow Airport to Dover Port via Dover Castle
- Enjoy a hassle-free hotel pickup from your central London hotel
- Hear the medieval history of Dover Castle from your host
- Explore Dover Castle at leisure and discover sites like the Great Tower and Secret Wartime Tunnels
- Drop-off at Dover Port in time for your departing cruise
What You Can Expect
After traveling for roughly two hours, arrive at Dover Castle and spend roughly about two hours exploring this incredible site independently (own expense). Highlights include the opulently furnished Great Tower, where members of King Henry VII’s royal court would meet, and the Secret Wartime Tunnels that were used in wars dating back to Napoleonic times. Perhaps soak up Dover Castle’s medieval grandeur on a walk around its immaculately kept gardens, or simply relax at the on-site café before returning to your coach.
Having explored Dover Castle independently, continue to Dover Port. Your host will drop you off outside the Dover cruise terminal in time for your cruise.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely arrival to Dover Port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Picked us up at small hotel, did spend an hour or so driving around picking up from different hotels as driver pointed out various buildings/gave history on different areas of London, dover castle was well worth the visit, got us to ship after the crowds had died down
This excursion was great. It made it so easy getting to our ship and we loved spending time in Dover Castle/