- Day trip from London through the English countryside
- Learn about the Magna Carta and see the Royal Air Force Memorial in Runnymede
- Visit Windsor Castle to view the Queen’s most impressive residences, the State Apartments
- Walk along the Windsor and Eton Heritage Trail or take an optional boat ride along the River Thames (seasonal)
- Travel through the beautiful countryside of the Chiltern Hills to the lovely towns of Henley and Marlow
- Enjoy free time to take walks, admire the scenery, and enjoy a meal and drinks at a café or traditional pub (own expense)
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Very comfortable van. Driver was friendly and informative.
We were so happy that the trip went with only 4 people.
It was a lovely small group. Great value.
First of all let me say our tour guide was fantastic. (Thanks Angie!) She did everything in her power to make our trip special. The problem was Windsor Castle was closed that day. There was a royal function at the castle. These events are not spur of the moment but planned well in advance. Viator should have known this and offered us another option or another comparable tour. We were expecting to tour a beautiful English castle with all it's splendor; what we got was a glorified drive by bus tour.