- Day trip from London through the English countryside
- Learn about the Magna Carta and see the Royal Air Force Memorial in Runnymede
- Visit Windsor Castle to view the Queen’s most impressive residences, the State Apartments
- Walk along the Windsor and Eton Heritage Trail or take an optional boat ride along the River Thames (seasonal)
- Enjoy free time to take walks, admire the scenery, and enjoy a meal and drinks at a café or traditional pub (own expense)
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Loved every minute of my trip to Windsor. It was everything i wished for and more. A definite must see.
Had a great guide. Rabbies never disappoints. Loved the stop at the RAF memorial and ahead of all groups at runnymead so that was great. A very nice day.
This tour was amazing!
Excellent tour...great guide!
Very comfortable van. Driver was friendly and informative.
We were so happy that the trip went with only 4 people.
It was a lovely small group. Great value.
We enjoyed this tour very much. Our driver was knowledgeable and courteous. However, I don't know how anyone would have had time to both tour Windsor Castle and do a river cruise on the Thames, as was noted in the tour description. We ate a quick lunch in Windsor and then had just enough time to tour the Castle. In the future I would skip Stonehenge and spend that time shopping near Windsor Castle there were so many interesting shops but we did not have time to visit them.
Windsor castle is magnificent and was well worth the ride, Our Guide was very good and very knowledgeable. The two small towns visited were quaint but not that impressive and only about a half hour was spent at each. Other cities may have been more interesting.
Loved the small coach we rode in and the special treatment Glenn our guide gave to us. Beautiful trip to countryside and towns. Glenn kept us quite entertained with his stories and music. Thanks Glenn for taking us around and adding your personal touch.
Far too much driving on the freeway. Stonehenge to me was disappointing as you could not get close to it and costs a lot of money to visit. Windsor Castle was awesome and a wonder, could have spent all day there. Include the cost of entry and then call it Windsor Castle tour ... entry included!!
Windsor was great..after that not so good.