- 2-hour gangster walking tour of London’s East End led by Stephen Marcus from Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
- Hear insider gossip about London’s low-life underworld: real-life criminals and fictional fiends
- Visit sites linked to the infamous Kray twins like Repton Boys’ Club and the Blind Beggar pub
- Listen to a first-hand account of a meeting with Lenny McLean, a London bad boy-turned-good who went on to act in Eastenders
- See the pub used as Samoan Jo’s in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
What You Can Expect
Really enjoyed despite the cold weather !! Excellent host, will be back with my husband
Great tour. Stephen is as informative as he is entertaining. Some gangster film locations included which was great. Highly recommend this tour.
Steven was the best - it was a little chilly for me - but the tour was perfect
A wonderful day and very interesting and I can only thank Stephen for making it so enjoyable. I would highly recommend this tour
A great walk with a knowledgable English actor. Recommend this for people who want to visit the real east End. Starts in the most infamous pub in London the Blind Begger and ends in a pub top guide , top trip!
Stephen Marcus is just an interesting person, he had interesting stories, kept the tour relevant. Bonus - he took us to places where he had insider knowledge of the filming of various movies. So even though it rained the whole tour, he made it worthwhile. Just a good and interesting person to spend a day talking with about London gangsters.